Donate Now Updated Map of Trail
Posted on September 24, 2018
Click here for an updated map showing which sections of the trail are, for the most part, completed and open and which sections are closed. Please respect the request to stay off the closed sections of trail. These sections will be developed in the near future once the required prerequisites are in place for construction to occur. If you have any questions, please contact your local municipality.
Allowed uses include:
· Active transportation: Non-motorized modes of transportation including walking, cycling, roller blading, skateboards, push scooters and other human-powered devices.
· Mobility assistance devices: Mobility assistance devices include motorized wheelchairs and electric scooters.
· Electric bicycles: Electricity powered electronic bicycles or motor-assisted cycles, in accordance with the BC Motor Assisted Cycle Regulation, are allowed. If your bicycle has a gas engine attached it is not allowed.
· Dogs: Dogs are welcome on-leash along the trail. Owners are reminded to pick-up after their dog.
· Share the trail with other users
· Stay on the trail
· Deposit garbage into the waste bins
· Overnight camping and open fires are not permitted
· Unauthorized motorized-vehicle (including golf carts and off-road vehicles such as all-terrain vehicles, and snowmobiles) use is not permitted
· Horses are not permitted