How to Donate
Donations for trail improvements are being accepted by Friends of Okanagan Rail Trail (FORT) through:
Friends of Okanagan Rail Trail Society:
- by cheque payable to Friends of Okanagan Rail Trail Society (c/o 160 Whitetail Ridge, Vernon BC V1H 2L7)
Community Foundation of the North Okanagan:
- by on-line donation.
- by cheque to Community Foundation of the North Okanagan (304 – 3402 – 27th Avenue, Vernon BC V1T 1S1). Please add Okanagan Rail Trail in memo field.
- by e-transfer to [email protected] Please specify that the donation is for the Okanagan Rail Trail.
- or use the CFNO contact form to find out other ways to donate.
Central Okanagan Foundation:
- by cheque to Central Okanagan Foundation (Landmark 1, 306 – 1726 Dolphin Avenue, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9R9). Please add Okanagan Rail Trail in memo field.
Donations in excess of $25 will receive a tax deduction receipt.
Contact Friends of Okanagan Rail Trail if you, your organization or business would like to help with fundraising, or if you are interested in contributing goods or services in-kind.