How to Donate
Donations for Kilometre Zero ‘Sunflower Campaign’ are being accepted by:
Community Foundation of the North Okanagan:
- by on-line donation.
- by cheque to Community Foundation of the North Okanagan (304 – 3402 – 27th Avenue, Vernon BC V1T 1S1). Please add Okanagan Rail Trail – Km Zero in memo field.
- by e-transfer to [email protected] Please specify that the donation is for the Okanagan Rail Trail.
- or use the CFNO contact form to find out other ways to donate.
Central Okanagan Foundation:
- by on-line donation. Select “Okanagan Rail Trail – Km Zero” in the drop down box.
- by cheque to Central Okanagan Foundation (Landmark 1, 306 – 1726 Dolphin Avenue, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9R9). Please add Okanagan Rail Trail – Km Zero in memo field.
Donations in excess of $25 will receive a tax deduction receipt.
If you donate $100 or more, and wish to leave a message on the Sunflower Campaign Gratitude Page (20 words max), please send the message along with your donation.
- Contact Friends of Okanagan Rail Trail if you, your organization or business would like to help with fundraising for Kilometre Zero, or if you are interested in contributing goods or services in-kind.