Donate Now Campaign Resources
If you are a Trail Ambassador supporting the campaign in your community, a Campaign Partner organizing fundraising events, a Business Partner wanting to support the campaign, or just wanting to know more about the trail and the campaign, download and use the campaign support materials below.
- Okanagan Rail Trail – Let’s Make it Happen Logo
- Campaign Reminder Card (being updated)
A print ready 3.5" x 2" business card to hand out to others to remind them to visit the campaign website.
- Campaign Poster (being updated)
A print ready 12" x 18" poster great for storefront windows.
- Campaign Rack Card
A print ready 4" x 9" rack card outlining the benefits of developing the trail
- Overview Presentation August Update V2 1
An overview of the development of the trail and the campaign to raise the funds.
- Campaign Donor Package (being updated)
A document containing information on the project.
- Key Messages Document (being updated)
A document outlining all key messages relating to the campaign.
- Trail Map
- Impact Assessment Report
A copy of the benefits of the rail trail written in 2014.
- Impact Assessment Report Summary
Summary of the report above. This one is much shorter (and easier to read).